Duties performed by Human Resource Manager are:
(1) Recruitment, i.e., search for qualified people
(2) Analysing jobs, collecting information about jobs to prepare job descriptions
(3) Developing compensation and incentive plans.
(4) Training and development of employees for efficient performance and career growth.
(5) Maintaining labour relations and union management relations.
(6) Handling grievances and complaints.
(7) Providing for social security and welfare of employees.
(8) Defending the company in lawsuits and avoiding legal complications.