CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023: As you know, the government operates many types of schemes to promote girls in our society. In such a situation, single girl child scholarship has been started by the CBSE Board to pursue girls, under which scholarships will be given to such meritorious students who are the only children of their parents in their family. Now the question will come in the mind of you people what is the benefit of the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship, What will be the eligibility document application process if you do not know anything about it, then stay tuned to the article with us.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started the registration process for Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023 and Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 (renewal 2023). Students who fulfill the qualifications can apply on the official website cbse.gov.in from September 19, 2023 to October 18, 2023. Only applications sent through online medium will be accepted.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Those girl students, who are the only children of their parents and who have scored 60 percent or more marks in the first five subjects in class 10, are eligible for the scholarship. Under the scholarship scheme, students will get Rs 500 per month. All single girl students who are studying in class 11th and 12th and whose tuition fee does not exceed Rs 1,500 per month are eligible for the scholarship.
How to Register for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023
- First of all, go to the official website cbse.gov.in CBSE
- Click on the main website link.
- Click here to apply in addition to public notice.
- Candidates will be redirected to another page.
- Now click on the link to apply and fill out the application form.
- Pay the fee and upload the documents.
- Download the application form and take a printout.
Benefits of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023
- Promoting girl education
- To provide financial assistance to meritorious girl students through the scheme
- To make people aware in the society so that every parent can provide higher education to their girls.
- You can apply online from home, for this you do not need to go anywhere.